RE: My first Japanese layout

#1 von luis_lopes ( gelöscht ) , 22.10.2015 20:33

Hi all.

I new here. I registered in back in 2012, and made two or three posts. I am sorry for writting in English, but its the only way I can comunicate with German modellers.

I would like to present to you a Layout I built two years ago, for a show, here in Lisbon. I had committed myself into a challange of building a layout in two months.

With the help of my wife and my brother, things got done, and here are some photographs of the finished model.

And a video of the layout working:

I hope you like it.

luis_lopes

#2 von Kupzinger , 22.10.2015 21:22

Dear Luís,

impressive work indeed! I like the layout very much. Simple, reduced, to the point, with very nice scenes. I have been once on the Japanese countryside and some memories came back when looking at your layout.

The frog-perspective image of the red loco is the best photo in my view. Maybe you can spend some more time in taking pictures with a nicer background

Best greetings from Austria
Kupzingers

Pyrkerfeld in N
Kilometer 15,6 Mein finescale Weinviertel-Diorama
auch hier zu finden: ÖBB 5081 in N | Gleisplanung Reith bei Seefeld | Drahtzugleitungen in N | Köf für die Holzeisenbahn

Kupzinger
InterCity (IC)
Spurweite N, 0, 00, G
Stromart DC, Digital, Analog

#3 von littletrain ( gelöscht ) , 23.10.2015 14:43

Hi Luis,

Nice work on the layout, looks really good. If I might ask ... did you handbuild the houses or did you buy them as kits?

Jens

littletrain

#4 von luis_lopes ( gelöscht ) , 23.10.2015 14:55

Hi all.

Thanks for the replies and comment.

The layout was sold due to space issues (My Child was born and I needed the space). However, I can tell you that the house were bought directly from Japan (Plaza Japan and 1999.co.jp),. They are Greenmax kits.

Thank you for your time.

luis_lopes