RE: model ho slovenian railways class 342

#1 von meh362 , 17.07.2012 17:47

hallo
the model ho handmade in my layout class sz 342 Very common universal eletric locos called ''moped'' with motors similar to class 362-8 to remain in service in new livery red.
the video of the my model
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/703/6xl.mp4/

my model handmade in my layout

my hompage link with many others models and train .....

http://trainpagesofluca.net/
bye meh 362

My name is luca this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Homepage: Link
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

#2 von DiegoGarcia , 17.07.2012 18:45

Hello Luca,

excellent work, thanks for sharing your photos. Can you please tell a little bit more about the making-of of this handmade model?

Cheers
Diego

talks are cheap, and they don't mean much .…

DiegoGarcia
Metropolitan (MET)
Steuerung mfx

#3 von meh362 , 18.07.2012 07:49

:D
hallo for make this model i have used the Roco model obb 1044 only for the motors and all construction of model are build handmade with metal stamps and plastic.
I know that Rivarossijevi bogies are identical to say, but I waited for the mask from the chassis ACMEja who refuses to come. Gratings are engraved, the hole diameter of 0.1 mm, which corresponds to a real lattice.
The locomotive has a new Roco drive I used for lighting LEDs with optical fiber.......if you more information write to my e mail...............

bye meh362

My name is luca this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

#4 von Der Krümel , 18.07.2012 08:38

Wow!

Great work, meh362!

Zitat von meh362
if you more information write to my e mail...............

I am sure that many members of this forum would appreciate more info about how you built this loco.
Therefore it would be nice if you would tell us more about it in the forum and not only answer a few member´s questions by e-mail.
Thank you in advance!

My questions:
How were the metal parts stamped?
Everything by yourself?
Did you paint it by yourself by airbrush?

Viele Grüße
Hendrik

Der Krümel
Metropolitan (MET)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Tams MC
Stromart AC, Digital

#5 von meh362 , 18.07.2012 12:18

:D
hallo i very happy that this is a good model for me the real loco is the very inertsting loco
because also the slovenian railways had many unit in service in italy the privat firm ferrovie nord milano years ago had buy many loco but are not still in serice.
i have to explain that my hobby is the collection of train and anothers thing of slovenja
croatia-serbia-montenegro-bosnia-macedonia......things from railways..............
when i do my first model the sz 362 with the friend of zagreb croatia nikola ....in many
fairs i know many people and friends........in slovenja i know many friends that realsed
for me many models also in croatia.i help in the project of model picture and photos........
the sz 342
-How were the metal parts stamped...this is a new tehnicque of plastic injecton molding, which is very rare among the railroad modelers also to the gomulka model
- Everything by yourself...no 40 for me 50 my friend of firm euromodell f.p.adriano.
- Did you paint it by yourself by airbrush?airbrush.
i sure that i speak to you all........... thank and i sure the another models had been also
interesting............
bye meh362

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

#6 von Silberling ( gelöscht ) , 19.07.2012 17:05

Great work. I really like those fine gratings.

Silberling