RE: signal Platzierung

#1 von applor , 05.09.2018 00:20

Hi Stummis,

Please excuse the English, a German translation is below - I live in Australia and cannot speak fluent German but I am modelling 1954 Germany thanks to my fathers/grandfathers German influence.

I am searching for answers regarding signal placement - specifically the distances in regards to the track.

All I have found so far is that signals on a line are usually placed 3100mm from the outside rail.
However this is not a rule and I have seen photos of station areas where signals are much closer than 3100mm.
Is there a minimum distance that a signal (or any object for that matter) can be placed from the outside rail?

No doubt there are also rules regarding stopping distances and signals - is there a minimum distance the driver must stop in front of the signal and is this adjusted for a steam locomotive where the cab is further back?

Lastly, is there a minimum distance a signal must be placed before a turnout/switch?

Thanks for your help

--------------------------------

Hallo Stummis,

Ich bin auf der Suche nach Antworten bezüglich der Signalplatzierung - speziell der Entfernungen in Bezug auf die Strecke.

Alles, was ich bisher gefunden habe, ist, dass Signale auf einer Linie normalerweise 3100mm von der Außenschiene entfernt sind.
Dies ist jedoch keine Regel und ich habe zum Beispiel in Bahnhofsbereichen gesehen, wo Signale viel näher als 3100mm sind.
Gibt es einen Mindestabstand, um ein Signal von der Außenschiene absetzen zu können?

Zweifellos gibt es auch Regeln bezüglich der Bremswege und Signale - gibt es eine Mindestdistanz, die der Fahrer vor dem Signal halten muss, und ist diese für eine Dampflokomotive angepasst, bei der die Kabine weiter hinten ist?

Zu guter Letzt, gibt es einen Mindestabstand, den ein Signal vor einer Weiche / Weiche haben muss?

Danke für Ihre Hilfe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric - Brisbane, Australia. modelling Germany epoch IIIa

applor  
applor
InterRegioExpress (IRE)
Homepage: Link
Gleise Marklin K
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Digital

#2 von ET 65 , 05.09.2018 07:50

Hi Eric,

see §3 Standort und Höhe der Hauptsignale and Gleisabstände - Abstände vom Gleis, please. And also consider the "Lichtraumprofil".

Regards, Heinz

Tried to reduce to the max Ich weiß, nicht immer einfach, aber einfach kann ja jeder.
Was noch fehlt? "Ein Sack voll Zeit"

ET 65
Metropolitan (MET)
Gleise Peco Code 75
Spurweite H0
Steuerung mit Verstand
Stromart Digital

#3 von Remo Suriani , 05.09.2018 09:51

Hi Eric,

the minimum distance from the outside rail sounds a little bit strange to me, because all distances at german rail ist normale messaured from the mittle of the track. In this case 3100mm might be correct. In stations with more than one track the Sigals are located nearer. The minimum distance between two Track (again the middle if the tracks) to place a Signal ist 4500mm. 2200mm from each side and 100mm vor the signal.

There ist no rule for the driver to keep distance to the signal, but of course, he has to see se signal. Therefore there ist a roule that a track has to be 10m longer than it should be for a specific train. The German Railway plans in the moment to drive more trains with up to 740m (that's long for Germany ) so there have to be more Tracks for overtaking. These tacks must be 750m. 5m if the driver brakes wrong and 5m for having a view to the signal

Viele Grüße
Dirk

Rheinfort
Eingleisig/elektrifiziert am Niederrhein (Ep V/VI)

Rheinfort-Kapellen
Frei nach "Kirchen an der Sieg" und mit Selbstbauweichen (Ep V/VI)

Remo Suriani
Metropolitan (MET)
Gleise Peco Code 55 / Selbstbau
Spurweite N
Steuerung ESTWGJ
Stromart DC, Digital

#4 von applor , 05.09.2018 23:51

Thank you both for your assistance, you have answered my questions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric - Brisbane, Australia. modelling Germany epoch IIIa

applor  
applor
InterRegioExpress (IRE)
Homepage: Link
Gleise Marklin K
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Digital

#5 von Dwimbor , 08.09.2018 19:28

Just want to mention that the distance between signal and the rails can be much bigger, if that's necessary to ensure its visibility (e.g. in a curve).

Viele Grüsse, Michael

Einladung zum Gegenbesuch: Nibelungenbahn: Nibelheim II

Bis bald!

Dwimbor
Metropolitan (MET)
Spurweite H0
Steuerung Intellibox II
Stromart AC, Digital