RE: D/G 346 Dacia the composition ho

#1 von meh362 , 29.11.2012 18:49

hallo today i present the D/G 346 ''Dacia'' Bucuresti Nord - Curtici - Lökösháza - Budapest Keleti pu. - Györ - Hegyeshalom - Wien Westbhf.
......thank to my friends for help ....
The 'Dacia Express' from Vienna to Brasov & Bucharest has a comfortable Romanian sleeping-car with carpeted 1, 2 or 3-bed compartments with proper beds & washbasin, see the photos below. Bought second-hand from German Railways, these sleepers are safe, comfortable & civilised. There's even a shower at the end of the corridor, although water pressure & temperature might not be brilliant, assuming it works! The Dacia Express also has one Romanian couchette car with 4 & 6-bunk compartments. The couchettes have compartments with 6 seats by day which convert to bunks for night time use with rug, sheet and pillow supplied. Couchettes are fairly basic, and a proper bed in the sleeper is much more comfortable and secure yet costs very little extra, so is the recommended option. The Dacia Express also has several air-conditioned seats cars, but making this journey in an ordinary seat is not recommended.
THE VIDEO
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/254/...xislvmdewq.mp4/
THE composition ho 2008/2009

eletric loco obb 1116 taurus roco-piko-
H-START
Avmz
RO-CFR
Bmee61
RO-CFR
Bmee61
RO-CFR
Bmee61
RO-CFR
WRlm
RO-CFR
WLABmee
A-ÖBB
WLABmz61
417 A-ÖBB
Bcmz
the coach from amintiri-acme-

my hompage with new photo and others
Eisenbahnseite von Luka
http://trainpagesofluca.net/

bye meh362

My name is luca this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state

meh362
InterRegio (IR)
Homepage: Link
Spurweite H0
Stromart AC, Analog

RE: D/G 346 Dacia the composition ho

#2 von Silberling ( gelöscht ) , 30.11.2012 00:24

A colorful and great looking train!

Silberling