RE: Help- idetification of electronic part in 70301 Jägerndorfer

#1 von paziu1000000 ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2012 15:43

Hello,

Tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist schlecht, werde ich auf Englisch schreiben.

Sorry, if a selected topic is not correct.
I'm new here and I am looking for help. I've read a few topics but I didn't find an answer.
I few days ago I bouht a 70301 Jägerndorfer set of coaches. I tried to instal a function decoder in 8 pin socet. A power supply is not from locomotive but from this decoder. I use anoter locomotive produced by Roco. Direction ligths like red and white are working correct. Also beam lights controled by F1 are working properly. I have a problem with interior lights which are controled by F2. I was looking for any voltage on pins which are uder the roof but there was nothing. A topic from this link was really helpful: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78513&p=827868&hilit=railjet#p827868.I unscrewed the screws and something like that showed. I would like to repair that PCB by myself but I don't know the name of dameged part.

On other fotos you can see where this PCB is instaled.

I wrote an a-mail to manufacturer, but right now, they are not able to help me. In following month I had to ask them again.

Thanks much for any help.

paziu1000000

#2 von hampton , 09.08.2012 15:39

Do you know what this circuit is for? Due to the large inductor and the capacitors it looks like a DC-DC converter. In this case the SO-8 device might be a switching regulator including the power output stage.
Perhaps you can get further information with the numbers on the package. I can only read "940G"...
The circuit is seriously damaged and I'm not sure if only the SO-8 device is the problem (further parts might be damaged). I think is would be easier to ask the manufacturer for a spare part.
Furthermore please ensure that this circiut is the single problem. This faliure looks like the result of a short-circuit or some kind of overload.

Good luck

Grüße Florian
----------
Sinus-Treiber / BLDC-Controller
Waggon-Beleuchtungsplatine

hampton  
hampton
InterRegioExpress (IRE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart Digital

#3 von paziu1000000 ( gelöscht ) , 09.08.2012 16:29

I don't know what is the role of that circut. The numbers which are possible to read are below:
top line: *****F0940G
down line: 32D2DM (or 3202DM)

I was loking in many datasheets of electronic parts and the results was only for 3202. It was a digital-analog converter.

I wrote an a-mail to manufacturer and now they are not able to help me. They said, that in October would be the next series of Railjet coaches.

I think, that the problem is only with that part or that PCB, because other ligths are working properly.

Thanks for an answer.

paziu1000000