RE: Dorfsteinbruch Spur Z und Grünewiesen Spur H0

#1 von BR 44 3047 ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2013 23:44

Hallo zusammen,
mein Name ist Carlos, bin 44 Jahre alt und komme aus Vigo, Spanien.

Da ich nun schon länger stiller Mitleser und auch eine Weile hier registriert bin möchte euch nun meine Spur Z Anlage namens Dorfsteinbruch vorstellen und meine Spur H0 anlage namens Grünewiesen.

Sorry I don´t speak German but I´ve been following this forum for almost two years (registered a few weeks ago) and I´ve learned a lot from you German modellers. Most part of the layouts are impressive here.

So let me introduce you my Spur Z layout that I began in 2011 and finished last february. My relationship with Z scale began back in 1983 when I got myself the 8163 Märklin starter set; years went by and I bought more tracks and stuff.

Since I live with wife and two kids I have no room in my small flat so the layout had to be small: 160 cms x 45 cms. When not in use it hangs from the wall behind the master room door.

It´s got two diferent circuits and two System Jörger uncouplers. All turnouts are manual.

Hope you like it:

BR 44 3047

#2 von BR 44 3047 ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2013 23:44

More pics:

Video before installing the lamps:

http://youtu.be/qsIm204q314

BR 44 3047

#3 von BR 44 3047 ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2013 00:10

Now I´m currently working on a new layout Spur H0. When I was born my grandad bought for me a complete Märklin set but I never had the place to build a layout. Some pics of me back in 1973-4 enjoying my trains:

Now I have a small room (not my home) to build one -U shape-; still in the first steps. It´ll be controlled by a CS2 but turnouts will be through 7072 desks.

url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=img2391bausg.jpg][/url]

More pics to come.

BR 44 3047