RE: 4088rb mit z21

#1 von PrinzEugen , 17.11.2018 22:36

Hello guys, sry for english.

Can someone help me with digikeijs module 4088rb, it was last time a year ago when it worked but now i can't establish connection with z21 white via R-bus port.

I just get blinking green diode and red when track was occupied, yellow diode just blinks in a sec. and turns it off. In Rocrail sensors dont work, and also in z21 app as Roco 1078. Please help.

Module was just used for testing, my layout is in building phase, but now when i want to put feedback module to final test before using in main layout, it cannot connect to z21. Just new rocrail was installed. I have tried with ITrain and Roco app, but feedback sensors failed to send commands to z21.

PrinzEugen
Regionalbahn (RB)

#2 von Stephan_WAT , 18.11.2018 09:56

Hi there,

looks like your DR4088RB is not connected propperly to the z21 anymore. If it wsa, the yellow LED indicates communications established and data flowing while the green LED is on steady.
Best thing to do, especially since it's only a test layout: re-do the programming for the first available address and then it should work again.

I've seen simialr behaviour with mine as well after they had not been used for a few months.

Also make sure to download the latest version of Rocrail as older one's appear to have trouble with Digikeijs and won't recognize them at all.

Cheers,
Stephan

meine Anlage entsteht: https://stummiforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=157771

Stephan_WAT  
Stephan_WAT
InterRegio (IR)

#3 von PrinzEugen , 18.11.2018 10:55

Can you just tell me how to to reprogramming, now only first port gives red light for occupancy, other port from 2-16 nothing
Just hour ago most of ports were working, maybe i clicked many times, i dont know.
Is it time for new module or my z21 rbus is dead ?
I have already new version of rocrail, but roco app , itrain dont have luck also. z21 1.30 version of firmware.

is this procedure ?
The DR4088RB can be configured with the Z21 maintenance program in the same way as the Roco ™ 10787 modules.
The DR4088RB factory setting is module address 1 and 2 modules. If this is your first module on the R-Bus ™, then
you do not need to configure anything. To connect additional modules, perform the following steps:
1. Module address:
2. Only (!!!) connect the DR4088RB to the R-Bus ™. The green LED light next to the programming button
Flashes fast (on-off-on-off).
3. Follow the module programming procedure for the Roco ™ 10787. Enter the module address.
4. When the program indicates that you are disconnecting the 10787, press the programming button on the
DR4088RB. The green LED flashes more slowly (long-off, short-on, long-off, short-on, etc.)
5. Continue with the procedure for allocating module addresses. The control unit now sends
addresses to the R-Bus ™.
6. When the DR4088RB receives its module address, the LED will flash again at the
initial speed : on-off-on-off-on-off, etc.
7. Exit the programming procedure for the Roco ™ 10787s.

PrinzEugen
Regionalbahn (RB)

#4 von Stephan_WAT , 22.11.2018 08:38

Yes, that is the correct procedure and no, I am certain neither modules nor z21 went broke from clicking something too many times.

Cheers,
Stephan

meine Anlage entsteht: https://stummiforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=157771

Stephan_WAT  
Stephan_WAT
InterRegio (IR)