Loksound mit Bluetooth speaker

#1 von Steam_john4 , 29.01.2022 23:12

Sorry I can’t write German but can read and speak it perfectly.
I wanted to share some videos of my testing with the free NextGen Windows Program I developed in combination with the smallest Bluetooth speaker I could find. With NextGen you can use ESU sound files and run them on your laptop or pc and control a loco as if a loksound decoder was built in. Because normally the sound will come from the pc or laptop, Bluetooth is the way to bring it to the loco. The best way to show the sound synchronization is with a steam loco. The Bluetooth speaker is hidden under the sheet in the wagon.
The cheapest loksound there is

anj4de hat sich bedankt!
Steam_john4  
Steam_john4
Regionalbahn (RB)

RE: Loksound mit Bluetooth speaker

#2 von anj4de , 30.01.2022 00:28

Hi therr

That's a great idea! It also seems to make it possible to test a complete ESU package before installing it on a LokSound Decoder...so practically like "window shopping" in ESU's data base, especially since they do not have sampels available for all sounds! For a smaller lay out, positioning the BT speaker in a central location might also be an idea and of course since the speaker can be bigger and of a better quality the sound would be much better. Just like watching ESU's demo videos on the PC with the sub woofer sound system on! Are you going to make the SW package available?

thanks
Uwe

anj4de  
anj4de
InterRegioExpress (IRE)
Spurweite H0
Stromart DC, Digital

RE: Loksound mit Bluetooth speaker

#3 von Steam_john4 , 01.02.2022 16:00

Hallo Uwe,

Thanks, the software is available and I already posted a download link under the software item.

Gruss John.

Steam_john4  
Steam_john4
Regionalbahn (RB)

Roco 74074: Wieder mal das leidige Thema Qualität und offenbar fehlende Endkontrolle.
Rivarossi 5047 zurüsten